WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Cyanide Killer Grass Kills Cows in Texas?

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Cyanide Killer Grass Kills Cows in Texas?  Empty Cyanide Killer Grass Kills Cows in Texas?

Post  Pastor Jay Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:37 pm

June 25,2012

Hello everyone,

We've all heard of mysterious animal deaths around the world. Everything from thousands of black birds falling out of the sky, 3000 buffalo dropping dead in Vietnam, millions of fish washing up dead on CA beaches, even cows in the USA dropping over dead. All with no apparent cause of death.
    Well, a recent cow die off in Texas has been explained, finally we get at least one proven answer, albeit the answer is yet another mystery better left on science fiction movies such as "The Happening".
    A genetically modified grass that the cows have been eating for years has suddenly mutated and has begun releasing ..get this... CYANIDE GAS into the open air of the grazing fields. The cows have dropped dead from breathing the cyanide gas while grazing in the field. The GM grass is known as TIFTON 85.
    There's a short video in the link below to find out more from infowars.com. The first thought that came to my mind after reading this discovery was, "If the grass releases enough cyanide gas to kill cows that weigh around 500-1000 pounds, how long will it be before people in the area start dropping dead from breathing the same air in the area?"

Clip from link below:

“Preliminary tests revealed the Tifton 85 grass, which has been here for years, had suddenly started producing cyanide gas, poisoning the cattle."

http://www.infowars.com/gmo-grass-kills-cows-in-texas-cyanide-gas/

God Bless
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Cyanide Killer Grass Kills Cows in Texas?  Empty Unreal?

Post  Pastor Jay Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Unbelievable,

I find it kinda hard to believe that no one has posted a reply to this story? I mean come on, genetically modified grass that releases enough cyanide gas to kill 15 cows weighing up to 1000 pounds?
    I guess if the grass was growing in Central Park, New York City and pedestrians on bicycles and joggers passing through were dropping over dead from cyanide grass exposure, i wonder if it would be big news then?
    Well, since the grass mutation can spread across the land into any field, i guess we'll all find out soon enough when people start dropping over dead from it. You just have to love living in the "Twilight Zone".

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 am