WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 posters

Not "racist." Just statistical.

Poll

Have you ever been accused of "racism?"

[ 0 ]
    Not "racist." Just statistical. I_vote_lcap0%Not "racist." Just statistical. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Not "racist." Just statistical. I_vote_lcap50%Not "racist." Just statistical. I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Not "racist." Just statistical. I_vote_lcap50%Not "racist." Just statistical. I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Not "racist." Just statistical. I_vote_lcap0%Not "racist." Just statistical. I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    jolou1
    jolou1

Not "racist." Just statistical. Empty Not "racist." Just statistical.

Post  jolou1 Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Let's be honest -- there is still an element of racially-motivated hatred amongst our citzenry.

But the problem, as I see it (and as statistics will bear out) is that those who most often scream, "Racism!" are themselves, the real racists!

http://godfatherpolitics.com/5830/can-i-tell-this-story-not-racist/
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Not "racist." Just statistical. Empty Yes, and Recently

Post  Pastor Jay Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:56 am

I was actually recently called a racist for pointing out the Barrack Hussein Obama should be dragged out of the white house in shackles for violating his oath of office by committing multiple acts of High Treason against the Constitution of the United States.
    The woman actually told me I just wanted him out of there because he's black. I explained to her that I didn't care if he was a green alien from Mars, he's committing High Treason and that's why he needs to be removed from office, has absolutely nothing to do with the mans skin color. It's all about his actions and how they are totally against the American people.

God Bless
    jolou1
    jolou1

Not "racist." Just statistical. Empty Re: Not "racist." Just statistical.

Post  jolou1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:40 am

It's troubling that someone would even suggest such a thing about you, Pastor!
    Apparently, Obama supporters are running out of people to blame for his shortcomings.

For instance, they must realize that the Bush-bashing has lost a lot of its luster.
    And those "evil rich" would make great fallguys --////
    were it not for Gates...Buffett...Oprah...Soros....and about 98% of
    the Hollywood crowd --
    who've all been big supporters of the Obama regime.

So, they're back to playing "the race card," again.
    That way, at least, they can claim that our bigotry has been the principle obstacle between Obama's performance...
    and perfection.

Sponsored content

Not "racist." Just statistical. Empty Re: Not "racist." Just statistical.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 am