WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Synagogue of Satan, Decendants of the Khazars, Dr. Kate

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Synagogue of Satan, Decendants of the Khazars, Dr. Kate Empty Synagogue of Satan, Decendants of the Khazars, Dr. Kate

Post  Pastor Jay Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 pm

June 30,2012

Ever heard of the "Synagogue of Satan" or read in the bible about Jews not being Jews and wondered what it meant? If any of you are curious about either of these things, I'd like to introduce you to Dr. Kate. She's written a highly interesting article concerning both of these subjects, with incitefull views and genuine research. I'd encourage all of you to take the time to view it.

Clips from link below:

“If Jesus were alive today”, said a friend of mine, “he would be considered anti-semitic” for discerning Jews from Israelites:

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9

In other words, those say they are ‘Jews” but are not Israelites, who are God’s chosen people. This means that not all ‘Jews’ are God’s chosen people. I know you have been taught differently, and “God’s chosen” gets mixed up with the state of ‘Israel’, so even educating on the issue brings calls of ‘antisemitism’.

The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/witness-to-the-protocols/

Weather or not you agree with Dr. Kate you have to admit one thing. She's definitely done her homework and knows the subject she is speaking about quite well.
    Anyone who reads this article will at the very least gain a better understand of the reason behind quite a few of the world events occuring today.

God Bless

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am