John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Pastor Terry Jones Torches a Quran Live? .... Really??

Pastor Jay
    Admin

Pastor Terry Jones Torches a Quran Live? .... Really??

Post  Pastor Jay on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Pastor Terry Jones is at it again with his Islamaphobic agenda in a world wide live event in Gainesville Florida on April 28, 2012. In protest to the imprisonment of Iranian christian pastor Yousef Nadarkhani, Mr. Jones has taken it upon himself to burn a Quran and an immage of Muhammad in a live stream event on the internet. Claiming the time of living in fear of Islam ends. Adding insult to injury, Mr. Jones decided the event was best served by him wearing an "Infidel" T-shirt.
    In March 2011 at a similar event held by an assistant pastor at Mr. Jones "Dove World Outreach Center", the Quran burning broadcast on the internet, prompted violence and resulted in at least 12 deaths according to the Gainesville Sun newspaper. A 40 minute youtube video and a news story link are listed below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZk8do68JwE

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pastor-terry-jones-burns-koran-to-protest-iranian-pastors-imprisonment/

Pastor Jay
    Admin

The Foolish Are Also Arrogant

Post  Pastor Jay on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm

It is my firm belief and position on the story above that absolutely nothing positive will result in the actions Mr. Jones has taken upon himself to do with the foolish and arrogant display of the desecration of the Quran and an effigy of Mohammad. The only result of this action will be wide spread violence fueling the fires of hatred toward christians around the world.
    This man is a disgrace to the christian community for bringing the gospel of hatred, racial division, and violence to his congregation. Let this be a lesson to us all. The actions we take, and the decisions we make today can have devistating results across the globe.
    People can die as a result of foolish and arrogant decisions like the the ones Mr. Jones made on April 28, 2012. Let the blood of the innocents be on Mr. Jones hands if, like before in March 2011, people die as a result of his foolishness.
    MarkedbyHeaven

Re: Pastor Terry Jones Torches a Quran Live? .... Really??

Post  MarkedbyHeaven on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 am

Yes, That is exactly what I was saying the other day to you PJ! Like it isn't bad enough, there are foolish people out there doing such absolutely crazy acts and then the media and all naysayers, lump us all together with the "Christian" label. Looks like we are going to be in for a wild ride the next 60 days. I am praying God will send us people with ears to hear what He is speaking through warnings and God will help us not continue to cast our pearls before swine, which is draining.

Blessings & Peace!
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

I agree with you...

Post  Pastor Jay on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:56 pm

That's what i mean markedbyheaven, the actions of Mr. Jones,(I will not reffer to this man as a pastor since i feel he has no right to hold that position after his foolish act.), reflect badly on the rest of christians around the world. His single arrogant display has put christianity into a dark light. Kinda like one bad apple ruining the entire barrel type thing.
    It is the duty of the rest of the christian organizations to pull the reigns on this renagade before he's allowed to do even more outrageous damage. Personally I believe he should be charged with any deaths resulting from the burning of the Quran and the effigy of Mohammad. His acts incited the violence therefore he should be held responsible for his own actions.

Sponsored content

Re: Pastor Terry Jones Torches a Quran Live? .... Really??

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:59 am