John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Zombies Gone Wild!! Golf Club Weilding Attack!!

Pastor Jay
    Admin

Zombies Gone Wild!! Golf Club Weilding Attack!!

Post  Pastor Jay on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:12 pm

July 3,2012

What in the world is going on with all these cannibal zombie attacks? Is it the heat, something in the water or food, solar radiation, drugs, or is it demons running wild?

Clip from link below:

A 'zombie cannibal' was tasered by police after he charged at them wielding a golf club.
    Karl Laventure, 21, was believed to be high on bath salts when he tried to attack the officers in Lilburn, Georgia.
    And after they had managed to subdue him he began threatening to eat them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168050/Man-high-bath-salts-strips-naked-attacks-police-officers-golf-course-saying-wants-eat-faces.html

A few things to note that all of these zombie attacks seem to have in common, a 4 point list along with clips from the story above:

1. These attackers all seem to be crazed and acting wildly.

~clip~
    'He didn't even wipe his eyes, he just kept them open,' Mr Hancock said of the pepper spray

2. There's always a sexual aspect to the attacker, in all cases either they are either naked or in the process of tearing off their cloths.

~clip~
    Laventure appeared out of some woods and was seen running naked around a golf range near Atlanta, swinging a club around his head and screaming

3. The attackers is always described as having super human strength.

~clip~
    Police said that it took several officers to subdue the man who had 'super-human strength'

4. The attacker is always either eating parts of a victim or threatening to do so.

~clip~
    'Among other things he said "I'm'a eat you. I'll eat you, I don't want to eat you but I will

I believe drugs to be a gateway to the demonic. Any mind altering substance such as alchohol, weed, heroin, LSD, ..etc, makes the victim more susceptible to the influences of the demonic spirits that seem to be running rampant all over the world.

God Bless

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:45 pm