WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 posters

Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda

Poll

Should Gay Marriage be Accepted in America?

[ 1 ]
    Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda I_vote_lcap25%Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda I_vote_lcap75%Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda I_vote_rcap [75%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda Empty Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda

Post  Pastor Jay Thu May 10, 2012 7:34 pm

How far does the country have to sink into the vile pit of immorality before God passes judgement on the land? If the bible is any indication of God's view on sins of the flesh, and unnatural unions of men with men or lieing with beasts, one need only read about the fate of the cities of Sodam and Gomorrah. The Wrath of God obliterated both of those cities for the abominations being committed within their walls.
    Fast forward to present day America and we now see an alarming rise in accepted immorality concerning biblical sins of the flesh. The Vice President Joe Biden, and the sitting President himself Barack Hussein Obama are both publically speaking out in favor of same sex marriage to the American public. The country has now sunk a little lower into the pustulating pit of iniquity.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2121/839/Abomination_From_The_Oval_Office.html

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-gay-marriage-support-seen-world-precedent-233515249.html;_ylt=A2KJ3CVFyqtPym4AhnjQtDMD

It would seem Obama's agenda to bring the immoral virtues of Sodam & Gomorrah into the United States have been met by the cheers and donations of his immorality and sin loving supporters. Perhaps Mr. Obama forgot to read the section in the bible desribing what happened to those cities. Well he should have, and there's no excuse on Obama's part either since the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah also met with a devistating end in the Quran 7:80-81. Quran 29: 34-35 and in:

Quran 15: 74-77 We turned the place completely upside down and rained down on them stones of hard-baked clay. There are certainly Signs in that for the discerning. They were beside a road which still exists. There is certainly a Sign in that for the believers.

By pointing out the verses in the Quran I have just proven that regardless which faith Obama claims to be following, either Muslim or Christian, he definitely knows what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Last edited by Pastor Jay on Thu May 10, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda Empty Listen to Obama's Own Words

Post  Pastor Jay Thu May 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Below are posted youtube links of Obama's own words spoken in support of gay marriage and same sex unions. Listen for yourself in case you still do not believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvgJEYuKPyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQGMTPab9GQ

May God have mercy on America if this becomes the law of the land.
    MarkedbyHeaven
    MarkedbyHeaven

Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda Empty Re: Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda

Post  MarkedbyHeaven Fri May 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Lord, Please have mercy on us, especially the ones who belong to You. Give us wisdom to prepare, unity with those You've ordained and spare us Father from Your wrath to come - if it should please You. Watch over and protect those you have annointed to speak forth your truth at such a time as this. We give You all glory, honor and praise for which You are most worthy of. May Your Spirit continue to fall upon us all, keeping us in Your Heavenly alignment as our sole surity is you Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen! I love you

Sponsored content

Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda Empty Re: Sodom & Gomorrah, Obama's New Agenda

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 am