John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment PDF

JoeHagmann
    Admin

Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment PDF

Post  JoeHagmann on Fri May 11, 2012 3:37 pm

This document was passed down to federal, state, and local authorities. In the document it states that if you are a patriot, believe in the constitution, are against abortion that you're an extremist.

Please go through this and learn how the government thinks about its citizens

Rightwing Extremism:
    Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Violent Christian Identity organizations? Really?

Post  Pastor Jay on Fri May 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Thak you Joe Hagmann for posting the PDF file above. I've read the entire 10 page doccument and many sections contained within it I find highly disturbing. Here's a clip from page 5 of the doccument that sticks out in my mind and raises serious concerns to me.

Dated April 7, 2009

(U) Economic Hardship and Extremism
    (U//FOUO) Historically, domestic rightwing extremists have feared, predicted, and
    anticipated a cataclysmic economic collapse in the United States. Prominent
    antigovernment conspiracy theorists have incorporated aspects of an impending
    economic collapse to intensify fear and paranoia among like-minded individuals and to
    attract recruits during times of economic uncertainty. Conspiracy theories involving
    declarations of martial law, impending civil strife or racial conflict, suspension of the
    U.S. Constitution, and the creation of citizen detention camps often incorporate aspects of
    a failed economy. Antigovernment conspiracy theories and “end times” prophecies could
    motivate extremist individuals and groups to stockpile food, ammunition, and weapons.
    These teachings also have been linked with the radicalization of domestic extremist
    individuals and groups in the past, such as violent Christian Identity organizations and
    extremist members of the militia movement.

Today it's not a prediction, in fact America today is smack in the middle of economic collapse, the passage of NDAA has placed America in a state of marshal law, government sponsored racial unrest is being perpetuated with the Trevon Martin case and others, preppers are stock piling food and ammunition, the Constitution of the United States is being viciously attacked by the Obama administration, the FEMA camps are for the civil detention of US Citizens as it clearly states over 30 times in FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations manual that can be found in this section of the forums (everyone should be reading that), and the Word of God is being trampled across the land and being removed from public schools, monuments, TV programs, and even being taken out of the new bible being printed today.
    This is not ficticous writing for some rated B Sci-Fi movie or materials for Stephen Kings next book. We are living in the end times. The signs are all around us and if we choose to open our eyes and look, the truth will become apparent to each of us.
    Are you Saved? If you're not, then i suggest getting right with the Lord God Almighty now! Don't put off till tomorrow what you should be doing today. There's no guarrantee that tomorrow will come. Repent, ask for the forgiveness of your sins in Jesus name, come to the Lord and recieve the gift of grace and salvation. The kingdom of Heaven is there for you my friends, you need only knock on the door and accept Jesus as your savior. He loves us all and the Lord has no wish to see any of us suffer in hell for our sins. Jesus died on the cross for all of us, don't make his sacrifice a vain thing in your life, he did it for you to ultimately save you.

God Bless You All,
    May the Lord Keep You Safe
    In Jesus name,
    AMEN
    MarkedbyHeaven

Re: Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment PDF

Post  MarkedbyHeaven on Tue May 22, 2012 10:42 am

Sleep
    Ugh...wake up people!!!

Sponsored content

Re: Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment PDF

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:00 am