WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 posters

Pastor Sues Former Church Member for Bad Online Reviews?

jolou1
    jolou1

Pastor Sues Former Church Member for Bad Online Reviews? Empty Pastor Sues Former Church Member for Bad Online Reviews?

Post  jolou1 Wed May 16, 2012 2:32 am

Online insults place pastor and former congregant at legal odds.

Should the church be financially compensated for loss, due to defamation --
    just like a business?

FOXNews reports:
    soc.li/8KuTu5i

Idea This case is obviously a lot more complicated than the average lawsuit.
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Pastor Sues Former Church Member for Bad Online Reviews? Empty Good Catch Jolou

Post  Pastor Jay Thu May 17, 2012 3:08 am

Nice job for catching this story Jolou, it's the first i have heard about it, thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If you can, keep us updated on this story Jolou.

For some reason I had to copy and paste the link you placed in the post. I'm simply reposting the same story here that you did. Hopefully this link works properly. lol

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/05/15/oregon-pastor-reportedly-sues-family-for-500000-after-they-wrote-bad-reviews-online/

Cool the link works, A+ for the combined effort of Jolou & Pastor Jay Technologies lol

God Bless
    jolou1
    jolou1

Pastor Sues Former Church Member for Bad Online Reviews? Empty Re: Pastor Sues Former Church Member for Bad Online Reviews?

Post  jolou1 Thu May 17, 2012 7:37 am

cheers

Thanks again, Pastor! PJ&J Technologies could prove to be the best invention since the PB&J sandwich! Laughing

Indeed, it will be interesting to see how this case plays out.

Sponsored content

Pastor Sues Former Church Member for Bad Online Reviews? Empty Re: Pastor Sues Former Church Member for Bad Online Reviews?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm