WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

3 posters

NC Youngster attends Obama Indoctrination Class?

jolou1
    jolou1

NC Youngster attends Obama Indoctrination Class? Empty NC Youngster attends Obama Indoctrination Class?

Post  jolou1 Mon May 21, 2012 5:52 pm

You MUST check this one out!
    If this child was yours....would Ms. Obamanite still have a teaching job, tomorrow?

http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1648914256001/
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

NC Youngster attends Obama Indoctrination Class? Empty Unreal

Post  Pastor Jay Thu May 31, 2012 5:02 pm

To think... these are the types of people teaching the next generation of leaders in this country. Truely sad in all respects to see such a missguided teacher having influence over the children in public schools today.
    Makes me wonder when I sit back and think about this... an obvious question comes to my mind.

Who taught the teacher?
    Protracker

NC Youngster attends Obama Indoctrination Class? Empty "Who is teaching who?"

Post  Protracker Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 pm

[b]I don`t think people like this should be allowed in a school let alone in a classroom. affraid

Sponsored content

NC Youngster attends Obama Indoctrination Class? Empty Re: NC Youngster attends Obama Indoctrination Class?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:30 am