John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Do you really know who you are chatting with in the chatroom?

Gary_in_KY

Do you really know who you are chatting with in the chatroom?

Post  Gary_in_KY on Tue May 22, 2012 12:34 pm

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/revealed-us-spy-operation-that-manipulates-social-media/15297

Kind of makes you think.

We are being so lied to at every turn, we just dont know who to believe or trust. It will get much worse too, wait till the heat is really on the communists or thy are fully in the endgame.
    MarkedbyHeaven

Re: Do you really know who you are chatting with in the chatroom?

Post  MarkedbyHeaven on Thu May 24, 2012 11:31 am

Good article, Gary! I know for sure there is someone who shows up in our chats with Pastor Paul and The Hagmann's who isn't who she proclaims to be. So many people interact with her, forfeiting information to her and taking her bait. Thankfully, she hasn't shown up here...if she does, I am outta here! Smile
    God bless you, Gary for this reminder to be cautious!
    Peace!
    DeltaUp777

Sad indeed

Post  DeltaUp777 on Thu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Yes that's right I'm here too.For those who don't like,too bad.Unless the owner of this forum has a problem with me being here.I guess I'm staying.
    Gary you are so right,we don't know who we are talking to via internet.The games people play,the lives they effect.the back stabbing and rear end kissing.They ask for favors as they befriend you,when they don't like the results,or truth,they turn ugly.For those who have taken the time to know me,not shared in the idle gossip,but tested me and seen I'm real.For those that know of the horrible loss we just recently endured and prayed with me,I thank you.For those who are referring to me as a shill,then shame on you.Prove such a false statement.I know who I am.I am an investigator and fugitive recovery agent.I run an online support and relocation program for abuse victims.I am also a registered ordained minister.
    Now,I ask only one thing,you know who you are,stop! Stop with the false christian worship,the horrible backstabbing,the I love you and support you brother,and then pounce to another sight and encourage the threats and sladder of the names of those you just said you love,who only wish to do well for others.For those who stand up,get out in the public eye and shout Lord I am here,I serve only you,and preach the truths.Stop,are you really happy with yourself as you are,if not only you can change that.I will pray for you.Gary again thank you for posting this topic.Pastor Jay,thank you for this forum.Thank you for the changes you try to make in others lives by your daily walk.Let each one of us strive to mirror Jesus's testimony.God bless.
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Just a heads up

Post  Pastor Jay on Thu May 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Hello everyone,

After reading the above topic thread and the following posts after it I decided to put things into perspective and make everything quite clear and out in the open with this forum

1. The forum is for use by everyone. Not just a select few. The objective is to share information, consolidate ideas and expand everyones knowledge of world news events comming from anywhere across the globe.

2. Forum rules are posted in the basket section on bottom of main page. Please read them, there's only a few.

3. We are adults here and i expect everyone to act like it. I have no tollerence what so ever for petty name calling and finger pointing in posts. With all of the trouble brewing on the horizon such as govt. corruption, foreign troops on US soil, possibilities of WWIII starting in the middle east and a threat of civil war brewing in the states do we really have the time for petty squabling?

4. A repeat of the above, EVERYONE is welcome to use the forums. If Obama himself wants to use them or if Adolf Hitler came back from the grave and wanted to use this forum they would both have the right to. So long as the forum rules are not broken, the forum is free for all to use.

5. Free speech rules here on my forums. Use it but don't abuse it. Debates and civilized discussions are welcomed and encouraged. If anyone has any questions concerning free speech I intend to post everything you need to know about it in the PDF file section of this forum. Terms like slander and liable, and defamation of character will be explained in detail for any who are interested.

I hope I have made this as clear as possible. This is the first and only time i will be mentioning this in a post. From here on out, any name calling or finger pointing school sqabling posts will simply be removed from the forums.

I refuse to allow the petty bickering that was running rampant all across Liberty Broadcasting Network to infect this site like it did on CJ's radio station causing chaos, misstrust, destroying friendships ..etc. For those of you that were present during that time you know exactly what I mean.

God Bless You All,
    May the Lord keep you safe and your hearts true. Amen

Gary_in_KY

Post  Gary_in_KY on Thu May 24, 2012 11:08 pm

I agree with your post 100% Jay. I hope nobody took my post as a personal attack, I just found the news item noteworthy due to the fact that the government is infiltrating blogs and chatrooms to steer the conversation in the direction of their choosing. Also I would not doubt they are data mining for names and Ip addresses, and maybe more.

God Bless you all.
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

No Worries

Post  Pastor Jay on Fri May 25, 2012 12:56 am

I have no problem what so ever with your topic thread Gary. In fact i actually like it because the question of who are you really speaking to in any chat room should be of concern to everyone who chooses to enter a chat room.
    I have no doubt there are government plants in many areas of the internet who's sole job is to spread lies, deceit, rumors, propaganda of every sort to try and break up the focus of groups such as this forum, other christian organizations, and pretty much any congregation of honest decent hard working patriotic constitution liberty and freedom loving citizens.
    I fully support the right to free speech as should everyone in this country. Censorship at it's core, when left in the hands of criminals will most certainly lead to tyranny, imprisonment and eventually slavery. With that in mind all of our rights and freedoms must be supported for everyone. To censor a single individual from speaking the truth will lead to all of us losing the freedom to voice our opinions.
    We may not agree with what someone says but, we should all be in agreement that the right to have an opinion and speak the truth is a freedom we should all have the ability to enjoy.

Always remember, the founding fathers paid a heavy price in blood, sweat and loss of life to ensure that all of us today have the rights and freedoms protected under the Constitution of the United States. Many of our politicians and a large portion of the population have forgotten these basic rights, and liberties were paid for on a battle field fighting a true tyrant, King George, during the War of Independance and take them for granted.

Will history repeat itself? The answer, it most certainly will if we forget the lessons of history, we are doomed to repeat them. I pray that America wakes up and remembers those lessons quickly.

God Bless

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:46 pm