John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Miami Police: Man Eats Victims Face, Gunned Down on Highway

Pastor Jay
    Admin

Miami Police: Man Eats Victims Face, Gunned Down on Highway

Post  Pastor Jay on Sun May 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Lord help us, what demon possessed spirits are roaming the highways of Miami Florida this holiday weekend?

Sunday May 27,2012 5:15pm EST Original time of post: Miami police shot an killed a naked man saturday afternoon on the MacArthur Causeway near the Miami Herald building. The shooting occured shortly after 2pm after police responded to 911 calls about 2 men fighting.
    Police arrive to find 2 naked men in a grizzly scene on the causeway, one nude assailant eating the other naked mans face off. A police officer attempted to stop the canabalistic attacker from continueing his gruesome meal on the side of the busy highway, the attacker snarled and ignored the officers commands and proceeded to ear his victims nose and eyeballs.
    Having no choice left, the officer pulled his gun and shot the man. To the officers surprise after taking a direct hit, the bullet seemingly did nothing to stop the man from continueing his gruesome meal. The officer had no other choice but to continue firing eventually shooting the naked cannibal attacker to death on the side of the highway.
    Amazingly the victim of this bizarre attack was still alive and rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital fighting for his life with virtually no face left.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

Two videos are in the link above, the first is a police interview and the second is 8 minutes of the surveilance camera footage of the incident showing the 2 naked men on the side of the causeway under the bridge. Only their legs are visible under the bridge where the incident took place.
    What caused the incident is as yet unknown. Considering how bizarre this attack is one can not rule out anything. Hopefully an autopssy report from the coroners office will reveal some clues. There has been no word if the surviving victim is speaking yet so I'm sure the story will come to light when he discloses what happened.
    What happened is anyones guess at this time, could be anything from Demonic possession from a satanic ritual gone out of control to a break from reality by use of psychotic halucinagenic narcotics.

All we have now is speculation but one thing is for sure, no one has any doubt about how truely evil this perverted vicious act of beastly violence is... I'm sure the police officers and medical personel who saw the magnitude and the extent of the damage done to the victims face won't be sleeping well anytime soon. They have seen with their own eyes, absolute proof that monsters really do exist, and some of them don't wait for the lights to go out.

Infowars is also covering the story, link below

http://www.infowars.com/cannibalism-naked-man-killed-by-police-in-south-beach-was-eating-face-off-victim/

As horrible as this is, are there any similar refferences in the bible? The answer is yes. Surely you don't mean werewolfs exist in the bible do you Pastor Jay?

To answer that,the word werewolf is not located anywhere in the scripture, but I have found refference to a man turning into a beast in the book of Daniel. The Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar was struck by God and made to live like a beast, or an animal for a time of 7 years as punishment

Daniel Chapter 4

16 Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.

Note: Daniel warns the King and prophesies what is to come through his dreams but Nebuchadnezzar ignores the warning.

30 The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?

31 While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.

32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

Don't get me wrong, most likely the police shooting involed 2 men most likely heavily medicated with some type of halucinagenic narcotic with gruesome side effects. The Biblical refference to the book of Daniel and the King of Babylon is noted because it was the first thing I thought of when I heard about the horrific incident in the news. Again, I am not saying in any way that God punished either of these 2 men in the report above by turning them into wild psychotic canabalistic animals.

UPDATE Monday May 28,2012 5:50pm EST

I have found an update on this situation located on the Drudge Report. Clip from article below.

Police say the attacker was likely overdosing on a new potent form of LSD. "What's happening is whenever we see that a person has taken all of his clothes off and has become violent, it’s indicative of this excited delirium that's caused by overdose of drugs,” said Armando Aguilar of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police. “What's happening is inside their body their organs are burning up alive.”

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21007585058418/new-details-emerge-in-causeway-police-involved-shooting/

http://www.local10.com/news/News/Witness-describes-face-eating-man-shot-by-police/-/7659550/14236278/-/djbd6z/-/index.html
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Latest Update on this Horrific Story

Post  Pastor Jay on Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 am

Just an update below as the story develops.

Tuesday May 29,2012

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/28/causeway-cannibal-identified-fears-grow-over-drug-possibly-involved/

clip from link:

The president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Armando Aguilar believes the entire incident is the fault of a new drug trend that has led to similar incidents. Emergency room doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital said they too have seen a major increase in cases linked to the street drug called “bath salts” or what is sometimes referred to on the street as “the new LSD".
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

More on the Story

Post  Pastor Jay on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:55 am

Latest update as the story unfolds

Thursday May 31,2012

Clip from link below:

Eugene’s girlfriend said she believes he was drugged unknowingly. The only other explanation, she said, was supernatural, that someone put a Vodou curse on him. The girlfriend, who unlike Eugene is not Haitian, said she has never believed in Vodou, until now. “I don’t know how else to explain this,” she told CBS4 News partner The Miami Herald

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/31/girlfriend-recalls-rudy-eugenes-final-day/

Sponsored content

Re: Miami Police: Man Eats Victims Face, Gunned Down on Highway

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:20 pm