John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Foreign Troops on US Soil

Poll

Sould foreign troops be allowed to mass within America's soverign borders?

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 19 ]
    100% [100%] 

Total Votes: 19
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Foreign Troops on US Soil

Post  Pastor Jay on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:59 am

Last edited by Pastor Jay on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    MarkedbyHeaven

Re: Foreign Troops on US Soil

Post  MarkedbyHeaven on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:23 pm

[i]I am so frustrated at all that is going on. I keep praying God will remove the blindness and wake people up so we can join in unison and fight this. Honestly, I am feeling in my spirit the handwriting is on the wall and we need to simply have faith that God's plans for us will not over-ride the enemies plans to bring us harm.

Keep looking up ~ Jesus is Coming!
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

You're not Alone

Post  Pastor Jay on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 pm

You're not alone MarkedbyHeaven, I think many people across the country are comming to the same conclusion. I believe the public is finally waking up to the cold harsh reality that the troubles America is facing today can no longer be ignored.
    God's plan is definitely in motion, look around you can see signs of it everywhere. Harsh and perilous time approach because as it's written in HOSEA 4:1 ...the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

Keep your faith and put your trust in the Lord, He has a plan for all of us, trust in that. Also remember, it is our duty as christians to stand against evil in all it's forms and fear not that which can hurt the flesh, we are to fear what can destroy the soul. So keep your faith, and bring as many to salvation through Jesus Christ as we can.

God Bless you all, Amen

Last edited by Pastor Jay on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more thoughts to the post)

Sponsored content

Re: Foreign Troops on US Soil

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:58 am