John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Fed Court Rules Defense of Marriage Act "Unconstitutional"

jolou1

Fed Court Rules Defense of Marriage Act "Unconstitutional"

Post  jolou1 on Thu May 31, 2012 2:52 pm

Pastor Jay
    Admin

Provision Defining Marriage?

Post  Pastor Jay on Thu May 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Hello everyone,

Thank you Jolou for bringing this into the light. In a twist of events a Federal Court ruled against the Defense of Marriage Act.

Clip from link below:

The three-judge panel of the 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston ruled that the provision defining marriage as between a man and woman is unconstitutional in that it denies gay couples the rights granted to heterosexual couples.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/31/federal-court-rules-centerpiece-gay-marriage-law-unconstitutional/#ixzz1wTVYOXJY

The decision by the three judge panel was unanimous and definitely reflects in favor of Barrak Obama's views on same sex unions. Gay rights activists cheered the decision citing homosexual couples deserve the same rights as married couples.
    Opponents were outraged over the ruling thursday and this will most like go before the Supreme Court of the United States.

another clip from article:

"Society should protect and strengthen marriage, not undermine it. The federal Defense of Marriage Act provides that type of protection, and we trust the U.S. Supreme Court will reverse the 1st Circuit's erroneous decision," said a statement from Alliance Defense Fund Legal Counsel Dale Schowengerd

I personally pray that this decision is over ruled in the Supreme Court. The bible is quite clear in that marriage, in the eyes of the Lord God Almighty is between a "man and a woman". That fact can not be argued. If the Lord wanted homosexual unions to prosper He would have created Steve instead of Eve to join with Adam the way nature intended to go populate the world.
    Further evidence of the Lord's view against same sex homosexual relations can be see in the story of Lot and the cities of Sodom and Gamorrah which God completely obliterated because of overwhelming iniquity and immoral sins of the flesh.
    Regardless of what the courts rule, I answer to a higher power than any earthly court, I answer to God Almighty and I do not support same sex unions, nor will I ever marry a homosexual or lesbian couple.

May the Lord have mercy on this country. Amen

jolou1

Re: Fed Court Rules Defense of Marriage Act "Unconstitutional"

Post  jolou1 on Thu May 31, 2012 6:17 pm

Thank you, Pastor!
    I wholeheartedly agree with your closing statements, and also pray that this insane ruling is overturned.

But as you said, this decision reflects the opinion of Barack Obama. So, even though I remain optimistic....
    I doubt we'll get any relief from the higher court, until after Obama has been removed.

Sponsored content

Re: Fed Court Rules Defense of Marriage Act "Unconstitutional"

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:20 pm