John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Donations / Contributions / Ideas

Pastor Jay
    Admin

Donations / Contributions / Ideas

Post  Pastor Jay on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 am

Hello everyone,

I've come to a point where there is only so much that I am able to do on my own with limited resources. I have up until this point not asked for any help but I have reached the limit of what can be accomplished working alone.

With that in mind, if anyone would like to make a donation to ministry supplies or equipment, please contact me.
    You can leave me a personal message here or e-mail me at:

pastor_jay867@hotmail.com

Note: there is an underscore between pastor and jay in e-mail address above, may not be visable since it's underlined.

I have run completely out of KJV bibles to give out to the community free of charge. I could really use some help with that.

Any monetary donations will go towards purchasing ministry supplies like baptismal, marriage cirtificates, communion supplies ..etc, and equipment such as a printer or a Xerox copy machine for letter campaigns, distributing copies of PDF files on this site, stamps for mailing out bibles to those who need them. This is just a general list of the things you can help me with, it is by no means a complete list.

If any of you have any ideas or suggestions to help guide the ministry I'd love to hear them. On this forum alone I have managed to reach at least 20 good christian people, and i consider all of you part of an extended family. With your help I can expand getting the Word of God out to those in need along with sharing the truth of what's going on in the world today. I would greatly appreciate any form of help.

Thank you,

God bless you all,
    May the Lord keep each of you safe, and your hearts true. Amen

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:10 am