WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

3 posters

New photos show what remains of No. 4 reactor building’s eastern wall - Did Fukushima #4 Have another explosion/collapse?

JoeHagmann
    JoeHagmann
    Admin

New photos show what remains of No. 4 reactor building’s eastern wall - Did Fukushima #4 Have another explosion/collapse? Empty New photos show what remains of No. 4 reactor building’s eastern wall - Did Fukushima #4 Have another explosion/collapse?

Post  JoeHagmann Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:24 am

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

New photos show what remains of No. 4 reactor building’s eastern wall - Did Fukushima #4 Have another explosion/collapse? Empty What a mess this is...

Post  Pastor Jay Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:16 am

WOW... the magnitude of this mess is gonna have far reaching consequences for decades if not 100's of years. These are the first close up pics i have seen, looks well beyond any type of repair. Containment would be the only option but I don't see how they're gonna do it.

So this is what the face of extinction looks like. In mans quest for power look what we have done. Unbelievably most Americans, well at least the ones I've talked to in my local area have no concern what so ever about this looming disaster staring us right in the face in those photo's. Unbelievable

May the Lord have mercy on us all
    jolou1
    jolou1

New photos show what remains of No. 4 reactor building’s eastern wall - Did Fukushima #4 Have another explosion/collapse? Empty Re: New photos show what remains of No. 4 reactor building’s eastern wall - Did Fukushima #4 Have another explosion/collapse?

Post  jolou1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:57 am

Have you ever been out walking, and noticed that you'd stepped upon a little anthill?
    If you had then paused to witness the aftermath, you'd probably have seen a number of ants, frantically running about, as though they had no idea what had just happened to their sanctuary. Shocked

Hadn't they seen that huge foot about to descend upon them???
    Actually? No.

Hours later, you might have passed-by that same anthill...and discovered, to your surpise, that it had been completely rebuilt.
    Because ants are amazingly focused, industrious little creatures.
    Things can be happening all around them, but nothing will deter them from the task at hand, nor...from just being ants.

In some ways, people are like those ants.
    We go about our daily lives, frantically rebuilding whatever might have been destroyed, within our lives...
    habitually ignoring the fact that there will always be another giant foot --fully capable of wiping us out.

If the ants could only see us for who we really are;
    if they could only study us, for a time --
    and perhaps, even recognize us as the beings who'd erected that picket fence they often scale;
    if they only realized that the crack in a concrete foundation, isn't the only entrance into our own massive anthills;
    if they could just see that we are industrious, too --
    and just as focused upon our just getting by.

Every day, the sun rises and sets.
    The winds blow, the rains fall, the snows blanket the earth in glorious white.
    Yet, through it all....
    the birds still sing, the streams still flow, and the fish still jump;
    the old still reminisce....
    and the young still arrive -- bringing fresh laughter, and all the optimism of a new sunrise.

Yes, the signs are all around us! In fact, we're constantly being bombarded with them!
    If only our eyes could capture it, all at once --
    if only our tiny brains were capable of piecing it all together, into one infinite tapestry --
    then, no one could ever again deny the existence of God!

But in some ways, people are a lot like ants.

Sponsored content

New photos show what remains of No. 4 reactor building’s eastern wall - Did Fukushima #4 Have another explosion/collapse? Empty Re: New photos show what remains of No. 4 reactor building’s eastern wall - Did Fukushima #4 Have another explosion/collapse?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am