John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Mass. Dems Require PHOTO ID for Conventioners

jolou1

Mass. Dems Require PHOTO ID for Conventioners

Post  jolou1 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:18 am

Ask any dyed-in-the-wool Democrat about the Voter ID law, and they'll likely tell you that it's "an imposing, oppressive and blatantly racist piece of legislation!"

confused
    http://cowboybyte.com/8433/mass-democrats-require-gasp-photo-id-to-enter-their-convention/
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Good Policy

Post  Pastor Jay on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:15 pm

I agree with the enforcement of a voter ID .. every US Citizen already has a voter ID... it's called your SSN or social security number. I was gonna originally say use the drivers liscence or state ID card but.. since the government has saw fit to hand out drivers liscences and photo ID's to illegal immagrants like passing out candy I'll stick with the SSN's or anything that proves you're a US citizen .. like your birth cirtificate.. speaking of which, has Obama found his real one yet? wonder if he'll get to vote if he can't provide proof of citizenship lol

Only US Citizens have the legal right to vote in this country, so any form of identification that PROVES you are a citizen is fine by me.

Current date/time is Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:47 am