WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

God Expelled from Public Schools, Replaced by Death

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

God Expelled from Public Schools, Replaced by Death Empty God Expelled from Public Schools, Replaced by Death

Post  Pastor Jay Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:53 pm

June 6,2012

Hello everyone,

It seems the culture of death has now invaded the very halls of public schools in the United States. At every turn the word of God is systematically being removed or expelled from public schools while at the same time a system of death is being introduced to assault our children.

Clip from link below:

Planned Parenthood and the Los Angeles Unified School District have teamed up in an unusual collaboration to reduce the number of unplanned teen pregnancies at Roosevelt High School.

Now that planned Death... oh I'm sorry, I meant Planned Parenthood has a foothold in the public schools I wonder how soon it will be before they decide to open free abortion clinics in the public schools right down the hall from the principals office?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/06/05/planned-parenthood-sets-up-shop-at-roosevelt-high-to-reduce-teen-pregnancies/

God help us, what has become of this once great nation. Oh Lord, how far have we fallen from your Grace. may the Lord have mercy on this country.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:37 am