John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Paul Campaigne Endorses Romney? Have We Been Sold Out?

Pastor Jay
    Admin

Paul Campaigne Endorses Romney? Have We Been Sold Out?

Post  Pastor Jay on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Hello everyone,

It is with great regret that I bring you this news. Like many other patriotic constitutionalists around the country I am asking myself a single question after hearing the Paul campaigns shocking announcement earlier this week endorsing Mitt Romney.

Did you sell us out?

Paul supporters are outraged across the nation and frankly they should be. I knew something was suspicious after the Paul stopped spending money in key states campaigning for delegates but continued to take campaign donations from his grass roots base of between 30 - 40 million freedom loving supporters. Another sign that something was terribly wrong was the fact that Paul campaigned very little in the state of Texas which, by all accounts he would have won. He also turned down a speaking engagement for the National Rifle Association, a platform he would have gained momentum on by his support of the constitutional right to bear arms.
    Had i not heard the endorsement with my own ears i would have believed it to be a really bad joke. Hear it for yourself in the video below.

Alex Jones break it all down for us on a special friday edition of Infowars

http://www.infowars.com/linguistic-analysis-of-rand-pauls-endorsement-of-romney-contradicts-his-words-rand-paul-is-disgusted-with-him/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-dont-destroy-yourself.html

God Bless

prepperdi

Hi Pastor Jay

Post  prepperdi on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:16 pm

I just wanted to say hi Pastor Jay. From prepperdi
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

welcome

Post  Pastor Jay on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:41 pm

I see you have just newly registered. Thanks for joining. Everything here is free to use. Since you're newly registered the only restriction you have is a 7 day waiting period to start new topic threads and post links. Other than that, you can freely use the chat room and post replies to any and all topic threads that have already been started.
    If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

God Bless

Pastor Jay
    MarkedbyHeaven

Shocked? Not really...

Post  MarkedbyHeaven on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:49 am

You know I have to say I am not the least bit shocked about this turn of events. I never felt in my Spirit Mr. Paul was not one of the elite. Although, I do believe he is more honest than the rest, being in politics and trustworthy is an oxymoron.
    Blessings!
    jolou1

Re: Paul Campaigne Endorses Romney? Have We Been Sold Out?

Post  jolou1 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 pm

I'm with you on this one, Mark.
    Although I've been an admirer of Ron Paul, throughout his political career, and have agreed with nearly every position he's taken, while in Congress -- I've never considered him as "presidential" material. I believe that we're all called, by design, to some specific task. Perhaps, Ron Paul is already fulfilling his own...and commendably so.
    Then too, I've become very impressed with Ron's son, Senator Rand Paul.
    Rarely, in all of my years, have I witnessed the offspring of a prominent man, grow to surpass the father. Usually, the "silver spoon" ruins the child, long before his genetics have a chance to blossom.
    So, I must commend the Sr. Paul, and his wife, for having raised such a fine son.
    Rand may well prove himself to be that "presidential" material.

Sponsored content

Re: Paul Campaigne Endorses Romney? Have We Been Sold Out?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:59 am