John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Election Year Change on Deportation by Obama

Pastor Jay
    Admin

Election Year Change on Deportation by Obama

Post  Pastor Jay on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:38 pm

June 15,2012

Hello everyone,

With the election year rapidly approaching November, Obama pull out another desperate rabbit from the hat and changes the deportation policy friday. The move will allow 100's of thousands of illegal aliens to not only avoid deportation threats, they will be allowed to vote in the upcomming elections.

Clip from link below:

In a Rose Garden statement, President Obama said the measure would “lift the shadow of deportation” from immigrants, some of who have made “extraordinary contributions” by “serving in our military and protecting our freedom.”

Let me get this streight, did I just read that correctly? Did Obama just inform all of us that illegal aliens are serving in the US Armed Forces of this country?
    WOW!!, We are definitely living in Buck Rodgers or the newest eppisode of the Twilight Zone. Can someone help me out here? Don't ya have to be a US Citizen to serve in the US Armed Forces? Unbelievable.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/232923-obama-makes-election-year-change-in-immigration-policy

God Bless

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:44 pm