WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Obama's New Jobs Program, "For Illegals!!"

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Obama's New Jobs Program, "For Illegals!!" Empty Obama's New Jobs Program, "For Illegals!!"

Post  Pastor Jay Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:49 pm

June 15,2012

Hello everyone,

I don't know about the rest of you, but the last time I checked the unemployment rates in this country, well...basically the numbers were in the toilet and getting worse by the day. So in an effort to fix the economy, Obama has decided to bypass congress yet again and rewrite policy.

Never fear!! Obama is hear!!!

Well.... if you're an illegal alien that doesn't belong in this country, you just found your hero. Not only has Obama recently changed the deportation policy in this country, he's fighting for the rights of illegal aliens to VOTE in US election, namely the presidential elections this November, Obama needs the swing Latino vote so in order to get what he wants he has decided to throw a few perks to the illegal aliens. Not only does he want them to stay in the county and vote this fall, he has decided to lift his almighty pen and help the illegal immagrants find jobs!!
    Shouldn't he be helping US Unemployed citizens find work BEFORE he goes and throws hand outs to immagrants that have no right to be here in the first place?

Clip from link below:

Obama's policy change sends a clear message to Hispanic voters. It also sends a clear message to non-hispanic voters. Namely, Obama has just added millions of workers to the legal labor force. Millions of illegal immigrants will now be able to legally compete with Americans for the very few jobs available. This message will not be lost on working-class voters.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/06/15/obama-jobs-program-help-illegals-compete-with-americans-for-scarce-jobs?utm_source=e_breitbart_com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+June+15%2C+2012&utm_campaign=Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C

God Bless

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 pm