John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The Black Regiment

Pastor Jay
    Admin

The Black Regiment

Post  Pastor Jay on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Hello everyone, I was recently asked on LBN if I was a "Black Regiment Pastor". I wasn't sure what one was so Smilardog was kind enough to send me a link. In the link you will find a description of the Black Regiment Pastors and a state by state listing of Pastors who proclaim to be BR Pastors. Perhaps one is in your local area. They are all christian comming from multiple denominations. The doctrine these pastors preach varies, but the description pertains to all of them.

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/blackregiment.php
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

My Personal Stand

Post  Pastor Jay on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Quote from link above and my personal stand as follows:

The inspiration for this directory comes from the scores of people throughout America who have contacted me asking if I knew of "Black Regiment" pastors in their respective cities. This directory is an attempt to help the many hundreds and thousands of Christians across America who desire to fellowship and worship with a courageous pastor who knows what is going on and is not afraid to preach truth to power. Men who are not enamored with political correctness or political parties. Men who love America's Christian history and heritage. Men who support and defend the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence. Men who preach the Bible and are not owned by committees. Men who do not grovel before the wealthy and affluent. These are the kinds of men who comprise the "Black Regiment."

I stand along with everything listed in the above quote from the article at top. I am a "Black Regiment Pastor" and view it as an honor to have the same values as this courageous group of preachers. The next time someone asks you if I'm part of this group, feel free to inform them that YES I am one of those liberty and freedom loving patriotic Pastors and I always will be! Praise the Lord God Almighty! Amen!
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

War of Independance

Post  Pastor Jay on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 pm

During the War of Independance against the British, a group of heroic ministors became reffered to as the "Black Regiment". They were responsible for providing the conviction and wisdom for standing against the cruel and unjust British Government. Their leadership led to countless victories and eventually winning the war for America's independance.
    When the tyranical rule of King George's govt. became too much to bear, these heroic men took up arms against the British on the battlefield, and continued to preach for liberty and freedom from the pulpit of nearly every colonial meeting house. These patriots encouraged men from there congregation to join the Colonial Army and many actually formed and led Malitia's to fight for Liberty.

A sampling list of ministers who took up arms and fought against British rule is given in the link below, all credit and thanks goes to Chuck Baldwin for compiling this information. Thank you Mr. Baldwin for taking the time to do so. God Bless.

http://www.myspace.com/blackknightregiment/blog/449520729#!

Sponsored content

Re: The Black Regiment

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:17 am