John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Small Arms Treaty 2012, End of 2nd Amendment

Pastor Jay
    Admin

Small Arms Treaty 2012, End of 2nd Amendment

Post  Pastor Jay on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:49 pm

June 23,2012

Hello everyone,

The Small Arms Treaty of 2012 has recieved very little coverage in the mainstream media. I feel it's important to shed some light on it because it's a direct attack on all of our 2nd amendment rights as US Citizens.

Clip from link below:

Barack Obama moves stealthily to implement what he believes to be right in defiance of the will of the people.

The movement in the United States to ban guns is real and it goes much further than fair and reasonable regulations. Despite a 2nd amendment, D.C., Chicago and NYC have banned guns. It certainly has done nothing for D.C. and Chicago and NYC crime is on the uptick.

Many believe that Fast & Furious was a concerted effort by Holder and Clinton to close in on the 2nd amendment. Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton continually claimed that Mexico’s guns are from the U.S.. At the same time, the U.S. government was supplying guns to the drug cartels without Mexico’s knowledge and with almost no effort to track the guns.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/2012/05/small-arms-treaty-of-2012-elimination-of-the-second-amendment/

Supporting this treaty in any fashion would mean the total disarmament of the US civilian population, and the absolute end to the 2nd amendment which is every US citizens right to bear arms. Once this treaty would take effect it will open the door for complete NWO conquest of the United States.

God Bless

Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:21 pm