WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Law of the Sea Treaty Sacrifices US Sovereignty

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Law of the Sea Treaty Sacrifices US Sovereignty Empty Law of the Sea Treaty Sacrifices US Sovereignty

Post  Pastor Jay Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:59 pm

June 14,2012

Hello everyone,

I'm sure most of you have heart of the Law of the Sea or more commonly called the LOST Treaty. Many of you may be like me and not know very much about it or even how it effects this country.
    So with that in mind I have added the complete pdf file for the treaty in the pdf section of the forums for those who wish to read the entire 200 pages of the treaty.
    For those that don't have the time or patience to read it, i have added this post to breaking news with a more condensed overview of exactly how it effects the sovereignty of the United States.

Clip from link below:

Cliff Kincaid: This treaty is the biggest giveaway of American sovereignty and resources since the Panama Canal Treaty. It gives the United Nations bureaucracy control over the oceans of the world -- seven-tenths of the world's surface. It sets up an International Seabed Authority to decide who gets access to oil, gas and minerals in international waters. The companies that get those rights to harvest those resources have to pay a global tax to the International Seabed Authority.

http://www.humanevents.com/2010/06/29/lost-treaty-sacrifices-sovereignty-weakens-military/

Video of Hillary Clinton testimony before the senate committee on foreign relations.

God Bless

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:54 am