WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 posters

Military Coup Egyptian High Court Dissolves Parliament

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Military Coup Egyptian High Court Dissolves Parliament Empty Military Coup Egyptian High Court Dissolves Parliament

Post  Pastor Jay Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:59 pm

June 14,2012

Hello everyone,

As if things weren't bad enough with all the chaos going on in Egypt, check out this decision by the Egyptian High Court. The Egyptian military currently has sole authority in the land.

Clip from link below:

Egypt's high court ordered the entire Egyptian parliament dissolved on Thursday, saying the January elections held there were unconstitutional.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/egypt-parliament-dissolved-election-unconstitutional-141435793.html

http://theintelhub.com/2012/06/14/parliament-must-be-dissolved-egypts-highest-court/

Ruling causes a political tornado to sweep across Egypt as protestors are outraged by the decision.

God Bless

jolou1
    jolou1

Military Coup Egyptian High Court Dissolves Parliament Empty Re: Military Coup Egyptian High Court Dissolves Parliament

Post  jolou1 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Aside from the use of the Egyptian military, against the country's own people...I see this recent court ruling as a positive move for the survival of Egypt, as a democracy.
    The real Egyptian "coup" took place last year, when angry mobs -- instigated and funded by a global, leftist movement (read in Ayers/Dhorn, Soros, Clinton/Obama, et al) --
    called for the beheading of their own duly elected leadership, to make way for the installation of radical, islamic extremists.
    The so-called "Muslim Brotherhood" has long been a favored group, by far too many of our current administration's cromies.
    And it's my opinion that any move away from a radical terrorist takeover of Egypt's Parliament, is a positive step -- not only for the future of our own country -- but that of Israel, as well.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:56 am