WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 posters

Lucifer Writing Laws in Egypt? Unbelievable Immorality

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Lucifer Writing Laws in Egypt? Unbelievable Immorality Empty Lucifer Writing Laws in Egypt? Unbelievable Immorality

Post  Pastor Jay Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Has the largly muslim parliment of Egypt completely descended into madness? Primarily controlled by the US backed Muslim Brotherhood, the parliment has proposed legislature dubbed "The Farewell Intercourse Law", that if passed would legally allow husbands to have intercourse with their DEAD wives for up to 6 hrs. after death.
    It has gained support since May 2011 whe Moraccan Cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said that "Marriage remains valid even after death, and wives have the right to have sex with their dead husbands".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135434/Egypts-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-husbands-sex-DEAD-wives-branded-complete-nonsense.html

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/25/210198.html
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Lucifer Writing Laws in Egypt? Unbelievable Immorality Empty Iniquity of Necrophelia

Post  Pastor Jay Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:15 pm

My blood boiled and I thought i was gonna explode after researching the Farewell Intercourse Law in the link at the top. Have they completely lost their minds? Are we living in the Twilight Zone of Iniquity? Does Lucifer sit as head of the Egyptian parliment, what demonic madness has come upon the people in Egypt?

Here's what the bible says concerning the demonic immoral practice of necrophelia.

LEVITICUS 21:11 "Neither shall he go in to any dead body, nor defile himself for his father, or for his mother"

NUMBERS 9:6 And there were certain men, who were defiled by the dead body....

NUMBERS 19:13 Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifieth not himself; defileth the tabernacle of the Lord; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean, his uncleanness is yet upon him.

NUMBERS 19:22 And whatsoever the unclean person toucheth shall be unclean; and the soul that toucheth it shall be unclean until even.

Desecration or defiling of the dead in any way is NOT ok with GOD!, the act of Necrophelia goes even further into demonic iniquity and is a total abomination in the eyes of the Lord Almighty. Numbers 19:22 reads pretty clear what Gods punishment is for messing with the dead!! It means your SOUL is DAMNED and will remain DAMNED for ETERNITY!
    I've got to stop writing... my blood is boiling again thinking on this disgusting matter.

May God have Mercy on the souls of those that practice Necrophelia, for they will be Judged. Amen
    Flipper007

Lucifer Writing Laws in Egypt? Unbelievable Immorality Empty that is just too weird to comprehend!

Post  Flipper007 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Shocked too, too weird. It must have originated in hell. We must combat/rebuke these demonic forces in the Holy power of Jesus..there is such evil sexual perversion in this world that only the Father and his Son can clean it up. I hate all the evil committed on innocent children. It is disheartening & burdensome. I try to stay in the Spirit of prayer to combat the demonic forces that are against us believers. I Love you all in Christ
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Lucifer Writing Laws in Egypt? Unbelievable Immorality Empty World of Tomorrow

Post  Pastor Jay Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:38 pm

I fully agree with you Flipper. Events in Egypt are turning reality into a seriously dangerous place. I am in total agreement with you that these tpyes of demonic influences should be rebuked where ever they pop up in todays world. For demonic practices like these farewell intercourse laws to become common across the world is a frightening view of what's to come in the future. If we don't stand against the evil now, all it will do is fester, fill with puss and spread its evil tendrils of insanity into the hearts of men.

Sponsored content

Lucifer Writing Laws in Egypt? Unbelievable Immorality Empty Re: Lucifer Writing Laws in Egypt? Unbelievable Immorality

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:43 pm