WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 posters

Test of Faith Mountain Bike Cross Country 900 mile Trip

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Test of Faith Mountain Bike Cross Country 900 mile Trip  Empty Test of Faith Mountain Bike Cross Country 900 mile Trip

Post  Pastor Jay Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:22 am

Wednessday, July 11,2012

Hello everyone,

I appoligize for the lack of articles in the last week but unfortunately it could not be helped.
    I am facing the daunting task of traveling north from Florida to Kentucky, a trip of between 800 - 1000 miles depending on the route.
    It will be my Test of Faith journey cross country on a Mountain Bike, camping along the road wherever i wind up each night.
    My best estimation is that the trip will take me approximately 3 to 4 weeks to get to my destination.

Since I will be gone for about a month, it will be up to the rest of you here to post articles because I will be unable to do so on the road.

My trip begins this saturday, 07/14/2012 at sunrise. I would greatly appreciate any prayers you can send my way because the journey is quite dangerous to attempt but I have no choice except to undertake the task as best I can. With the Lord God Almighty at my side for a traveling companion I know I will not be alone on the trip.

I will post an update to this message friday night. That will be my last communication for quite some time.

God Bless you all, May the Lord keep you all safe and your hearts true!! AMEN
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Test of Faith Mountain Bike Cross Country 900 mile Trip  Empty Update With a Blessing

Post  Pastor Jay Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Wednesday July 11, 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm still prepping for the trip on saturday morning. I wanted to post this update because i recieved an unexpected miracle this evening!!
    First off, I would like to thank everyone for their prayers who has contacted me in this time of need.

i would like to extend a special word of thanks to the people who have found it in their hearts to help me on my pilgrimage north cross country.

Special thanks go out to:

Shirley:
    For helping me find the destination I'm going to, and putting me in contact with a small group of like minded people who are christian preppers and have welcomed me into their gathering. God Bless you Shirley.

Joe Hagmann:
    For sending financial aid allowing me to get some of the gear I needed for the trip. I used it to buy a small tent, bicycle rear cargo rack, compass, backpack, poncho, and a flashlight. God Bless you Joe.

Chrissy Hayes:
    For sending financial aid allowing me to get additional needed gear. I used it to buy 2 spare tires, an airpump, buck knife, lighters, candles, rope, bungee cords, and 2 pounds of rice.

Juda Huskey:
    For sending financial aid allowing me to get additional needed gear. Haven't bought it yet. God Bless you Juda.
    Flipper007

Test of Faith Mountain Bike Cross Country 900 mile Trip  Empty I am praying for you

Post  Flipper007 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:01 pm

cheers cheers I am praying & cheering for you! That's awesome that you are biking that distance. I used to go on century rides and races and did the Bike Ride across Ga. I apologize for not being able to help you financially but I am praying for your safe arrival to Ky. I am presently still over at my Mom's helping her get better prepared if she has to evacuate this island. I may have to borrow money from my son to get back! LOL> Please take care of yourself. I love you in Christ, Jorie What a Face

Sponsored content

Test of Faith Mountain Bike Cross Country 900 mile Trip  Empty Re: Test of Faith Mountain Bike Cross Country 900 mile Trip

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:31 pm