WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 posters

Is Mother Nature On a Terrorist WATCH LIST?

jolou1
    jolou1

Is Mother Nature On a Terrorist WATCH LIST?  Empty Is Mother Nature On a Terrorist WATCH LIST?

Post  jolou1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:49 am

DHS Secretary, Janet Napolitano, has just issued new warnings regarding our national security.
    It appears that Mother Nature has now been identified as the ringleader of the dangerous, new terrorist group -- formerly known as "The Hurricanes."

http://cowboybyte.com/8445/dhs-warns-of-new-terror-threat-from-hurricanes/
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Is Mother Nature On a Terrorist WATCH LIST?  Empty Whole Community Approach?

Post  Pastor Jay Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:30 pm

It would seem that Janet Napolitano must have missed the memo from the her own office about what the "Whole Community Approach" thing she mentions in the article above.

clip from article:

The Department of Homeland Security’s latest concern is hurricanes. With the start of the hurricane season, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is encouraging a so-called “Whole Community Approach.”

I'm sure Napolitano simply missplaced the plans that have already been set up in FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations manual. Good thing i made this forum, I would encourage Janet Napolitano to vist the Important Doccuments PDF section on the main page of this forum. She can easilly print the file right from here. Maybe she'll even register as a member after she reads my analysis of FM 3-39.40, one can only hope I guess.

God Bless

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 pm