WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

TIME Magazine How to Die!!

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

TIME Magazine How to Die!! Empty TIME Magazine How to Die!!

Post  Pastor Jay Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:10 pm

June 7,2012

Hello everyone,

I stumbled across this highly disturbing article on Natural News about the upcomming TIME Magazine cover for June 11,2012 titled "How to Die" and I was so upset reading it I had to take a break and go outside at 3:00 AM this morning to cry out to the Lord. I also sent the article to Pastor Paul who had done a youtube video on it with the same title, link below.
    Within the article it discusses how the medical industry under Obama Care plans to save money.. saving money always sounds good at first but when you realize how they plan to go about doing it, that's when you truely see how disturbingly evil this whole thing really is that they plan to implament here in the United States.
    The global elites like Bill Gates, George Soros, Rothchilds, Rockerfellers, and the British Royal family have decided it's in the best interest of saving money by bringing the culture of death across the entire spectrum of life from killing the unborn to killing grandma by denying health care to those in need.
    Since Roe vs Wade in 1974 the United States has murdered over 50 million unborn children in this country. Since the death toll doesn't seem to be climbing fast enough for these genicidal madmen they have decided to go all the way to the other end of life and start killing grandma and grandpa to save money because they have outlived their usefullness. For doctors who deny life saving care to the elderly the policy under Obama Care rewards those doctors with financial bonus's. In other words your doctor gets a bonus check for KILLING you!!

Links below:

God have mercy, how far has this once great nation fallen from the grace of the Lord? How much will it take for the American people to wake up and start shouting "Enough is ENOUGH!!"
    What's next?, the elites of the NWO are already murdering millions of unborn each year, now they plan to kill the elderly... who's next?, euthanize the homeless and unemployed to save on resources so everyone left who's usefull to them has a little more of a share?
    These inbred psychopaths making up the global elites want to KILL US ALL... it's that simple, they kill the unborn in the womb, poison the water and food supply, mercury in the vaccines, deny health care to the elderly and award bonus checks to the doctors letting you die to save a few dollars... it's a total culture of death that these globalists bring to the world, and the sad part of the situation is that the people CHEER them for it!!
    What is wrong with that picture??? Can someone help me here? Hello... Is this the Twilight Zone?, has everyone gone completely insane that we seemingly ignore the truth of the murder and destruction going on all around us, ever day, and WE LET IT HAPPEN!!

May the Lord God have mercy on us all.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:53 pm