WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 posters

Scenarios for Future Technology & International Devopment

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Scenarios for Future Technology & International Devopment Empty Scenarios for Future Technology & International Devopment

Post  Pastor Jay Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:15 am

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Scenarios for Future Technology & International Devopment Empty This is a must read....

Post  Pastor Jay Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:22 am

Hello everyone, click on the link at the start of this thread to begin reading this briefing. It's 54 pages long, but it doesn't take long to get the idea of what the NWO has planned for all of us. I would strongly reccomend reading the entire 54 pages for better perspective. I aquired the article from the Hagmann & Hagmann show on Liberty broadcasting Network.

God Bless All of You,

Pastor Jay
    Markedby

Scenarios for Future Technology & International Devopment Empty Re: Scenarios for Future Technology & International Devopment

Post  Markedby Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:17 am

[i]
    God Bless you Pastor Jay for bringing us together on this site.
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Scenarios for Future Technology & International Devopment Empty Thank You

Post  Pastor Jay Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:00 pm

You're welcome, just trying to do everything possible to spread the Word of God, help with a fellowship gathing place, and wake people up to the reality today that "We're not in Kansas anymore people", todays reality is more and more like an episode of the Twilight Zone because Truth is Stranger than Fiction.
    jorie

Scenarios for Future Technology & International Devopment Empty thank you

Post  jorie Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 pm

thanks for the great insight..I love you in Christ
    VickiePsa1

Scenarios for Future Technology & International Devopment Empty Re: Scenarios for Future Technology & International Devopment

Post  VickiePsa1 Sat May 19, 2012 1:57 am

Pastor Jay, that read was an interesting trek through the self-aggrandizing minds of those who labored to conceive and release this piece.

"Scenarios are a medium through which great change can be not just envisioned but also actualized." [pg 12] [emphasis added]

actualize: to make actual or real; turn into action or fact

By name, representative image, and content, Clever Together seemed to me to be their pet scenario: elevating earth worship, demeaning man, global governance, and painting a rosy picture of their own activities and outcomes. Was that your perception? By contrast, Hack Attack ("weak civil govt") would -- as they describe -- result in a most onerous outcome. Although none of it was truly amusing, I couldn't help smiling at times over their transparency.

"Importantly, scenarios are not predictions. Rather, they are thoughtful hypotheses that allow us to imagine, and then to rehearse, different strategies for how to be more prepared for the future -- or more ambitiously, how to help shape better futures ourselves." [pg 9] [emphasis added]

For yourselves? Interesting.

Clearly absent from their grandiose endeavor is the will of the One True God, punctuating the apparent spirit behind the work, that of their father: "I will exalt my throne above the stars. ...I will be like the most High." [Isaiah 14]

~Vickie
    It's been years since I last posted on a BB forum. Please excuse, if HTML tags are exposed, font size is elephant or flea, or it all winds up in the wrong thread. Surprised/
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Scenarios for Future Technology & International Devopment Empty Nice Interpretation

Post  Pastor Jay Sat May 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Nice interpretation of the topic document. I agree it has that, "So in your face", type of arrogance in its transparency. These are dark times we live in when the globalist elite madmen running the world are left to set the norm.

God Bless

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:07 pm