WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

3 posters

UN Agenda 21 Implamentation in the USA

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

UN Agenda 21 Implamentation in the USA Empty UN Agenda 21 Implamentation in the USA

Post  Pastor Jay Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:20 pm

I'd like everyone to give Smilardog some applause for his dedication to sending me tons of news links to help keep me up to date.

Agenda 21 is the United Nations NWO handbook on how they want to change todays society into a global civilization with 2 class's of people. The Ultra Rich, and the Indentured Slave to serve the elites like the Rothchilds, Rockerfellers, and the British Royal family. Links to examples of Agenda 21 being put into motion right here in the United States will be posted here.

http://sn132w.snt132.mail.live.com/default.aspx?n=137903025&rru=inbox&fid=1&fav=1&mid=ff4ee591-8e26-11e1-9f55-00237de4a66c&fv=1

Link compliments of Smilardog. Great job my friend, thank you.
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

UN Agenda 21 Implamentation in the USA Empty Agenda 21 targets US Organic Farmers

Post  Pastor Jay Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:24 pm

MarkedbyHeaven
    MarkedbyHeaven

UN Agenda 21 Implamentation in the USA Empty Re: UN Agenda 21 Implamentation in the USA

Post  MarkedbyHeaven Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:46 am

jocolor Great Job Doggie, thank you, thank you!!!
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

UN Agenda 21 Implamentation in the USA Empty Pastor Jay Technology

Post  Pastor Jay Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Thanks Angie,

It's a fine example of Pastor Jay Technology working like a well oiled machine lol. Tell ya the truth a few days ago i had no clue what a web skin was, and the admin aplications was like trying to decipher hyroglyphics of an ancient civilization long forgotten.
    On the bright side everything works, thank the Lord. Considering I'm computer illiterate to a degree, a teenager probably could have put this together in less than an hour where it took me all weekend lol.
    No Pain, No Gain. I wasn't giving up till I got it right Smile
    jolou1
    jolou1

UN Agenda 21 Implamentation in the USA Empty Re: UN Agenda 21 Implamentation in the USA

Post  jolou1 Fri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Nice job, Pastor....especially for a post-teenaged, self-confessed n00b! 3:cheers:
    And thanks for building it!
    Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

UN Agenda 21 Implamentation in the USA Empty Thanks

Post  Pastor Jay Sat May 12, 2012 1:53 am

Thanks Jolou1,

Tell ya the truth this is the first time I ever attempted to make a forum. Glad to see you joined. As more people start bringing in topics for threads the site will grow. I'd definitely check out the Important Doccuments PDF File section. Tons of good material in there in a ready format to be printed for distribution. I have all those PDF files downloaded on my computer. Hope you find this forum usefull. the chat room is at the top of the page and also there is a box to check to enter chat bottom left of home page.
    If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to let contact me.

God Bless,

Pastor Jay

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 am