WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 posters

If I Were the Devil, Paul Harvey 1965

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

If I Were the Devil, Paul Harvey 1965 Empty If I Were the Devil, Paul Harvey 1965

Post  Pastor Jay Mon May 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Hello everyone,

Monday May 28,2012 9:26pm EST
    During one of my many nights of searching for clues and answers to todays problems that we all face I stumbled across this incitefull bit of information. I have often wondered if the previous generation had given thought to the rise of the of Luciferian Doctrine and the occult of evil with Satan as it's head running rampant across the world.
    With those thoughts in mind i have run across a man by the name of Paul Harvey who had this to say back in 1965. The video is only 3 1/2 minutes long, but I was stunned by what he had to say in relation to events occuring today in the year 2012. An amazing 47 years after this first broadcast, much if not all of what this man has said has indeed come to pass and is in fact the reality we are all living in today.

The Alex Jones Infowars version is listed below and goes through the short speech by Paul Harvey and shows detailed headlines and doccuments showing specifically where what Mr. Harvey talked about back in 1965 has in fact come to fruition today.

http://www.infowars.com/paul-harvey-if-i-were-the-devil-infowars-version/

I would urge everyone to sit back and take a few minutes to check these links out and them reflect upon them. have a cup of coffee, and really think about how things are today in the world around you. Then rewatch the short 3 minute video again and see for yourself if maybe Paul Harvey and his generation did have some clues and incites into what the Devil has been up to since 1965.
    In my humble opinion, Lucifer has been very busy in the last 47 years, can you see it? I know I can see it happening all around me just as Paul Harvey did many decades ago.

God Bless

Last edited by Pastor Jay on Thu May 31, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    JoeHagmann
    JoeHagmann
    Admin

If I Were the Devil, Paul Harvey 1965 Empty Re: If I Were the Devil, Paul Harvey 1965

Post  JoeHagmann Thu May 31, 2012 1:22 am

Paul Harvey - The Testing Time! part 1 of 3

JoeHagmann
    JoeHagmann
    Admin

If I Were the Devil, Paul Harvey 1965 Empty Re: If I Were the Devil, Paul Harvey 1965

Post  JoeHagmann Thu May 31, 2012 1:23 am

Paul Harvey - The Testing Time! part 2 of 3

JoeHagmann
    JoeHagmann
    Admin

Post  JoeHagmann Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 am

Paul Harvey - The Testing Time! part 3 of 3

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

If I Were the Devil, Paul Harvey 1965 Empty Welcome Addition

Post  Pastor Jay Thu May 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Thank you Joe,

The 3 extra videos you posted above are an excellent watch. Very informative, I suggest everyone take the time to view the material.

God Bless

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:27 am