WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

3 posters

Conflict Over Mursi Election Victory in Egypt

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Conflict Over Mursi Election Victory in Egypt Empty Conflict Over Mursi Election Victory in Egypt

Post  Pastor Jay Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:42 pm

June 18,2012

Seems there is a conflict brewing between Mohamed Mursi and his election rival Ahmed Shafik over who actually has won the presidential election.

Clip from link below:

Shafik disputed his opponent’s claim, saying in a statement on his Facebook page that he, rather than Mursi, won 52 percent of the vote in the vote that ended yesterday. The conflicting claims underscored the stakes in an acrimonious race in which tensions were raised when the ruling military council, hours after the polls closed, issued a decree curtailing presidential powers and expanding its own. The generals looked to calm those worries, pledging they would hand over power as scheduled to the incoming head of state.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/2500-AFRCURZ6-AFRICA-AFRTOP/2012/06/18/id/442647

God Bless
    MarkedbyHeaven
    MarkedbyHeaven

Conflict Over Mursi Election Victory in Egypt Empty BHO does it again?

Post  MarkedbyHeaven Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:51 am

I heard Obama threatened to pull funding if they do not allow Mursi to remain as elected President. Anyone else hear this?
    jolou1
    jolou1

Conflict Over Mursi Election Victory in Egypt Empty Re: Conflict Over Mursi Election Victory in Egypt

Post  jolou1 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 pm

MarkedbyHeaven wrote:I heard Obama threatened to pull funding if they do not allow Mursi to remain as elected President. Anyone else hear this?

I haven't heard that, Mark. However, It wouldn't surprise me, either.
    Isn't that exactly how the "Obama people" get things done -- through bribery, threats and intimidation?

Take the 2007 election in Kenya, for example -- when Obama's "cousin" Raila Odingo was "granted" dual-rule with his opponent, Kibaki -- the actual winner.

Through violent uprisings, led by the communist Odingo's following --
    it was finally declared that the election results did not matter...
    and Odingo stole a leadership position, through massive rioting, bloodshed, and devastation.

So, it would appear that the "losers" of the Obama clan, are fully gifted in the implementation of a tyrannical government.

But then, we should all be well aware of that, by now.

Here's a sad example of an evil bloodline's capabilities:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/kenyas_killing_fields/

Sponsored content

Conflict Over Mursi Election Victory in Egypt Empty Re: Conflict Over Mursi Election Victory in Egypt

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:28 pm