WORD OF TRUTH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Mother Gouges Out 5yr Old Boys Eyes to Save the World, WHAT???

Pastor Jay
    Pastor Jay
    Admin

Mother Gouges Out 5yr Old Boys Eyes to Save the World, WHAT??? Empty Mother Gouges Out 5yr Old Boys Eyes to Save the World, WHAT???

Post  Pastor Jay Tue May 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Hello everyone,

Tuesday May 29,2012 6:30pm EST
    In probably the most deprived act of evil performed by a mother against her own 5 year old son, the mother along with the help of family relatives gouges out the helpless boys eyes to save the world from an earthquake.

Clip from link below:

Several adults were at the home reciting a prayer, and had apparently been fasting because “the world was going to end,” said Nezahualcoyotl assistant police Chief Samuel Cuevas Monroy, quoting the boy’s grandmother. The mother, identified as Maria del Carmen Rios, 28, reportedly told the boy to close his eyes and when he refused, she decided to gouge them out “to clean them.”

Some reported the mother had become incoherent and began shouting “Let’s kill him, to get the Devil out of him,” Neme said.

Most of the others present at the time were relatives, including the boy’s aunt and uncle, and authorities said the adults appeared to have been consuming unspecified drugs. The mother and seven others were being held pending charges.

The 22-year-old aunt allegedly held the boy while the mother gouged out his eyes, apparently with her fingers.

Neme said it was not clear if the mutilation was linked to any sort of religious belief.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/mexican-mother-allegedly-gouging-out-5-year-old-sons-eyes-to-save-the-world/2012/05/25/gJQAm349pU_story.html

Not clear if was linked to any religious beliefs?? HELLO!! She was praying in some twisted Satanic family ritual to save the world. How could it not be any clearer than that??
    What demonic forces were involved here to allow such evil to fester within a family unit? These were mostly relatives involved, the aunt held the struggling boy down while the mother gouged out his eyes with her fingernails and the rest of this twisted family get together sat there and just watched it happen???
    Are you telling me that not a single one of these adult relatives of this boy didn't have the sense of mind to see that this horrific act of family violence needed to be stopped? So,... none of them saw anything wrong with what was happening?

What is this world comming to? Lord have mercy on us all. The return of Jesus Christ can not come soon enough in my opinion. The world desperately needs his help.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:26 pm